- To engage Engineering and Technology SMEs (ETS) through consultancy panel and to put them on a path of growth through strategic planning, business process changes, human resource optimisation initiatives.
- To support Engineering and Technology SMEs on a path of innovation to commercialise new technology products and services to enable new business growth potential. For any inquries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides the following through a pool of experienced mentors:
- Business ‘Health Check’ & ‘Innovation Check’ for ETS
- Review & Develop current Business Strategy
- Review & Improve current business processes
- Conduct Job review & Re-design to Optimization Human Capital
Engineering and Technology SMEs
- Engineering & Technology Consultants share past projects, case studies and experience through events.
- From the events, ETS engage Consultants for a diagnostic session to understand the state of their current business and challenges as well as business aspirations.
- From these consultations, suitable projects will be initiated within the companies to create change, learning plus skills upgrading and put companies on a new path for business performance.
- Wherever possible, should companies see opportunities to create spinoffs to go after high growth potential or more entrepreneurial opportunities in deep tech, IES-INCA will support these spin offs accordingly.
- ETS can tap Consultants knowledge and experience for Business transformation
- ETS embark on high growth opportunities in Deep Tech through commercialisation of new technology products and services
1. Mr Jeremy Peh
Jeremy has over 25 years of work experience in engineering and management position covering design & engineering, global logistics, research & development, and business development across various industries. Jeremy is deeply involved in the local SME space due to his interest in imparting his knowledge to entrepreneurs in Business Development, Intellectual Properties, Corporate Branding and Franchising to help them scaling up their operations. Since 2010, he has co-founded various companies including ABBA Consulting, i2p Ventures, FEGO Biotech, amongst others. His key role in these companies is business development. He is the managing partner and co-founder of Trugem Capital which invests in high-tech companies.
Jeremy has a passion in training. He has trained more than 1,000 professionals on Critical Thinking and people skills during his free time.
2. Mr Leong Siew Why
Siew Why is an Expert Singapore Certified Management Consultant, certified by TUV SUD PSB, in the areas of Action Learning and Workplace Learning. He has provided business consultancy for many SMEs in the Engineering related industry and technology start-ups as well as an IES-INCA Mentor. He is passionate about training the next generation of Engineering and Business leaders as well as guiding SME companies on the path of growth.
He has more than 13 years experience in a Japanese MNC dealing with Instrumentation & Controls in the Oil & Gas, Chemical & Power Plant industry, 11 years experience in Corp Services in a Main Board Listed Company in the Pulp & Construction Industry. In addition, he has accumulated more than 20 years experience as an Action Learning practitioner with application for workplace learning, start-up mentoring and traini
3. Mr Jason Loh
Jason Loh is an innovator at heart with a mission to drive the growth of companies through the power of intellectual property. He is an advocate of the active utilisation of intangible assets and is an expert in developing brand and growth strategies for companies through global IP strategies, IP monetisation, IP risk aversions, technology IP innovations and anchoring intellectual property to business strategies.
Mr Loh has created the world’s first IP innovation start-up competition, IPHatch, which runs in Singapore, Hong Kong and is expanding fast in Asia. Over the past two years, Piece Future has invested in more than 10 start-ups, with many more coming up through the IPHatch investment pipeline. Together with two renowned bankers, Mr Loh further established an IP-focused venture capital firm, which has been granted a licence by the Monetary Authority of Singapore to invest in promising companies to accelerate their growth. As such, Piece Future encompasses the IP innovation ecosystem, including its innovation platform (IPHatch), venture capital firm, start-up incubator and its co-working space connections with many supporting partners and organisations in the start-up landscape.
Mr Loh is an activist for IP commercialisation and innovation. He is director of the International IP Commercialisation Council Singapore, executive adviser for Asia to the United Kingdom’s Institute of Innovation Knowledge Exchange, managing partner of i2P Ventures (a start-up incubator) and partner of True Vine Capital Partners Pte Ltd.
4. Mr Lim Song Joo
Lim Song Joo (better known in the industry as SJ Lim), is a certified PMC, as well as a Business Excellence Consultant accreditated by SPRING Singapore. SJ is a passionate advocateur leveraging on people skills to help steer individuals and businesses onto a successful path.
SJ Lim is the founder of BWG that offers niche consultancy and services. He is a seasoned professional in the Hi-Tech Electronics & Semiconductor industry, brings with him to BWG vast experience in green field client acquisition and market development, proven key account development and management skills, business process re-engineering advisory and asset valuation and appraisals.
For any inquries, contact us at email@example.com