Jointly organised by
Enterprise Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Deal Friday is a
platform for dealmaking opportunities as a lead up to the Singapore FinTech
Festival (SFF) x Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH) 2020.
In this second rendition, Deal Friday 2020 aims to deliver year-long, end-to-end support for global startups, investors and corporates to maximise commercial success in forging investment deals, co-innovation opportunities and business partnerships.
Specifically tailored to sectoral themes, Deal Friday consists of a series of carefully curated and targeted investor/corporate-startup matchmaking sessions. Shortlisted participants will benefit from complementary assistance such as pitching workshops, and exclusive access to alternative financers such as family offices and angel investors.
- Shortlisted startups will be notified via email 2 weeks before the respective sessions.
- For virtual sessions, investors/corporates will receive registration details for the themes they have indicated interest in.
In light of the COVID-19 situation, Deal Fridays will be held as virtual events till October 2020.
3 upcoming events that most relevant to us are:
- 26 Jun on Maritime and Offshore
- 24 Jul on Water, Waste, Energy
- 30 Oct on Advanced Manufacturing
For more information and registration, click here.