- Overall lead in charge of Events/Publicity for IES INCA Activities
- Build and maintain links with talent pool for venture opportunities
- Support GM and AM on INCA activities and followup tasks
- Support Incubatees in linking up to necessary resources
- Create or source content for Website/Social Media publications
- Minimum 1 year experience or no experience is welcome
- Recognized Diploma/University degree in relevant disciplines (Business Admin/Marketing/Engineering/BTech)
- Experience in project management and/or business and/or technology ventures industry or related fields is preferred
- Knowledgeable in people and process skills as well and handling external and internal relationship skills
· Good command of both written and spoken English
70 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289758E
IES-Incubator and Accelerator (IES-INCA) is a strategic initiative by The Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES) to support engineers in technopreneurship and new technology business ventures. Our mission is to support Science, Technology and Engineering (STE) ventures in engineering translation to go to market and achieve success. Our vision is to have a vibrant engineering venture and entrepreneur community that transforms lives through innovation and technology.
IES, the Institution of Engineers, Singapore was formally established on July 1966 as the national society of engineers in Singapore. IES is the premier engineering Institution in Singapore and is called upon by the Government to provide feedback on professional engineering matters.
IES is well represented among the faculty members of the major engineering institutions of higher learning in Singapore. Through close collaboration with the local universities and polytechnics, IES organizes courses, seminars and talks for engineers and IES members to advance the continuous development of engineers.