Organised by Enterprise Singapore in cooperation with Various Corporate Companies and Supported by IPI Singapore.
For more information about the challenge, visit https://sustainability.innovation-challenge.sg/
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
The Sustainability Open Innovation Challenge brings together industry partners, government agencies and innovators to drive sustainability innovation in Singapore – for the world. We are inviting local and foreign startups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to join the challenge, to develop new technologies or solutions for key sustainability challenges, ranging from resource efficiency, zero waste, green transport or sustainable built environment.
The first open innovation call is launched at SFF x SWITCH* on 12 Nov 2019, with plans for future calls. Each innovation call comprises a set of challenge statements from different corporate and government agency partners seeking innovative solutions. The challenge statement owners will provide user requirements, opportunities for test-bedding, and may potentially be your first customer.
* The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) will be held in conjunction with the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH), providing a platform to catalyse deep tech advancements, collaborations and business transformation.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Access to talented and innovative companies, both in Singapore and around the world
- An opportunity for your brand to be associated with the hot sustainability topics of our time
- Co-development of innovative technology and new business models and ideas
- Access to resources for open innovation and outreach
FOR SOLUTION PROVIDERS
- Co-innovation opportunities with government agencies and corporates
- Access to development funds (for eligible companies)
- Testbedding opportunities
- Validated challenge statements